Tender No. AE/059/2019-2020/G/12
SUPPLY, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF LABORATORY EQUIPMENT
INVITATION FOR TENDER
- This Invitation for Tender follows the General Procurement Notice for the Geological Survey of Tanzania for the financial year 2020-2021 which appeared in the Tanzania National e-Procurement Systems (TANePS) Portal (www.taneps.go.tz) dated 03/09/2020.
- The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania set aside funds for the operation of the Geological Survey of Tanzania, during the financial year 2019/2020. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the funds will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Laboratory Equipment.
- The Geological Survey of Tanzania now invites fully completed tenders from eligible Suppliers for Laboratory Equipment as tabulated here below;
|Lot No.||Subject of Procurement||Description of Items|
|Lot I.||Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Equipment for Mineral Processing Laboratory||Various|
|Lot II.||Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Equipment for Chemical, Petrology and Mineralogy Laboratory||Various|
Tenderers may quote for one or all lots. Tenderers not quoting for all items and quantities in the lot will be considered non – responsive and rejected for evaluation irrespective of any circumstances.
- Tendering will be conducted through National Competitive Tendering procedures advertised in Tanzania National e-Procurement Systems (TANePS) specified in the Public Procurement Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446 as amended in 2016, and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information and inspect the Tender Documents through Tanzania National e-Procurement System (TANePS) or at the office of the Secretary, Institutional Tender Board, Geological Survey of Tanzania, P. O. Box 903, Dodoma, Tanzania from 09:00 hours to 15:00 hours on Mondays through Fridays except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tender Document(s) in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 30,000.00 (Tanzania Shillings Thirty Thousand Only). Payment should be furnished online.
- All tenders must be submitted online through TANePS to the following address; www.taneps.go.tz at or before Monday 04th January, 2021 at 15:00 hours local time. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter online.
- Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Tenders not received during tender opening shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF TANZANIA,
P.O BOX 903